- Function: PC Fax, Wired/Wireless Networking, Duplex Double sided (Mono Print/Scan/Copy/Fax). Tackle high-volume print jobs as well as fulfill all the essential needs of your workgroup with the MFC-L8900CDWB All-in-One Color Laser Printer from Brother.
- Featuring an 8.5 x 14″ flatbed scanner as well as a 70-sheet ADF, the MFC-L8900CDWB will allow for high-quality scans, copies, and faxes to be made with ease, including duplex capabilities for every mode.
- For printing, the unit features a 2400 x 600 dpi quality along with outstanding speeds of up to 33 ppm in simplex and the ability to produce 7 double-sided pages per minute. It also supports a wide variety of media from 3 x 5″ up to 8.5 x 14″ via the 50-sheet multipurpose tray and the 250-sheet standard input tray.
- Connectivity is critical to this printer’s feature set, with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC all present. Networking allows for a variety of direct printing methods, including mobile printing via Apple AirPrint, and Wi-Fi Direct, among others. There is also a front-facing USB port for printing directly to a portable storage device. Additionally, it features a 5″ color touchscreen LCD for intuitive operation.
- In the Box: Brother MFC-L8900CDWB All-in-One Color Laser Printer; TN431 (BK/C/M/Y) Toner Cartridge; DR431CL Drum Unit; CD-ROM (Includes User’s Manual and Printer Drivers); AC Power Cord; Telephone Line Cord; Quick Setup Guide.
Details: First print out time of 15 seconds.Copy speeds of up to 33 cpm.Copy features include standalone copying, reduction/enlargement from 25-400%, sorting, duplex, N-in-1 (2-in-1 and 4-in-1), and ID copy.Monthly duty cycle is rated at 60,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 4000 pages.Scanning can be done at impressive speeds of up to 29 ipm in simplex and 58 ipm in duplex.Comes with TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE drivers.Optical scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi via the flatbed with an interpolated resolution of up to 19200 x 19200 dpi.Scan to email, image, OCR, file, FTP, USB, network folder (CIFS, Windows only), email server, SharePoint, SSH Server (SFTP), cloud services, and Easy Scan to email.Other scan features include continuous scan, ADF Auto Deskew, black page skip, ID scan, and up to 25 scan profiles. It also comes with Nuance PaperPort SE with OCR for Windows and Brother ControlCenter2 with OCR for Mac.Fax transmission speed of about 2.5 seconds per page.Fax features include PC Fax (send/receive), duplex faxing, distinctive ring ready, out-of-paper reception, an external TAD interface, 300 auto dial locations, 350 broadcasting locations, Quick Scan, fax/telephone switch, a memory for 500 pages, auto fax receive date/time header, and document memory backup.Standard network features include printing, scanning, PC Fax send/receive, I-Fax, and an LDAP corporate address book.Supports Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC for mobile printing. Also, has web connect options for Evernote, OneDrive, OneNote, Dropbox, Google Apps for Business, Box, Facebook, and Flickr. Various Brother cloud apps are also available, including Office Print, Easy Scan to E-mail, Office Doc Creator, and CreativeCenter.One-push wireless setup through Wi-Fi Protected Setup.Toner Save mode.